Saturday 17 December 2016

Believe me not

One day i'm on my way to home with my bestie at my workplace, Sofia. Unfortunately she just got divorced last week and i can told u that she's very quiet from the last week. Maybe she still sad and hopes that everything could be turn normal where she and her husband live in a happy family again like they used to be. In our way home, I ride a freaking nice Mercedes Benz that my father gave to me early this month and Sofia told me all her problem and as a friend i gave her advices like all friends should did. Then suddenly she changes the topic of conversations. She whispered to me "why don't i'm telling you a ghost story since you about to bored  "said Sofia to me. Then i said "Yeah...iam honestly telling you actually i'm so sleepy tonight due to many works today and stuff". Sofia gave me an evil smile then she starts the story.

      "One day, at 1 a.m like usually, the two girls on they way back home from club. Then in their way on highway, suddenly a Myvi car from now where came and drove side by side with their car. Then the girls felt uneasy and trying to look at the driver of those Myvi car and what was shocking them the Myvi driver staring at them two with the scariest look. The girl then pressed the pedal and in two minutes the Myvi car left behind." Sofia ended her story.


  "So, aren't you afraid of hearing my story?" asked Sofia to me. I'm confidently replied "
Well..ermmm no.". After hearing Sofia's nonsense story i'm singing song to avoid sleep while driving.

"segala apa yang...telah ku berikan masih lagi tak memadai,hampir ku tersungkur menuntut janji darimu~"

While Sofia and me sang the duet version of "Segalanya" by Haqiem Rosli, suddenly a black Myvi car come and drove side by side with my Mercedes car. Sofia and me continue singing. After a couple minutes the Myvi car still drove next to me. And what surprising me is i can see the Myvi driver staring at me with scariest look. And then i'm looking at Sofia with ask remark on my face. Sofia then ask me "Didn't you just remember to my ghost story that i just told half an hour ago?". I'm just saying yes because the driver didn't stop staring at me. I'm freak out like the 'girl' in Sofia's ghost story, i pressed the pedal all out and left the Myvi car behind. After drive Sofia to her house i'm heading back to my own house. As my fuel start to running out so i stop at Petronas fuel station to refill in the tank. On my way to pay the fuel at cashier someone poke me and i said "oh my god". The one whose poke me just now is the Myvi car driver before. I'm SHOCKED. The Myvi driver said.

     "I have a question to ask you, Miss.." said him.

      "I also have question to ask you too.." replied me.

       "Well,i'm let you to ask me first, Miss" he replied.

       "Why do you stared at me along the highway for over 5 minute just an hour ago? " since he's just looking fine, no kinda ghost looks alike then i'm confident he's a human but i'm felt weird why he did that.

       "So is that the thing you wanna know huh?. Actually i'm kinda felt weird why a girl like you drive ALONE at night and pretend like you are talking to someone along the way but actually you are alone, that's why i'm staring at you beautiful girl.." said him.

     I'M DRIVING ALONE?...what the hell is going on?
....................................................................................

*actually sofia has died a week ago.she took a suicide as she thought no more happiness without her husband.

*Dont take it serious dude,it was one of my writing actually.heeeeheeeheee piece yaww.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seriuslyy scary dohhh....

Unknown said...

A very scary story tho :o

Xeranz said...

Pergh.. Gimme me moree

Cah said...

Well sure i'll give u guys more crazy stories after this and thanks for supporting me 😄